Friday, February 4, 2011

I am fragile..


I embellished you...

I love you..

You employed me...

One day you broke me..

I just got scattered..

I was collected by someone,

in the very minute I was trash..


You can't blame me..

I was made to be fragile and sensitive..

It was you who missed me..

I am sure..

I 'll be given more births

for more breakages..


Either of us will not be

in the same structure to

identify each other..

I may not even reach you..


I can only pray that no other glass hurt you as I did..

I know you; but not about my fellow beings..


I am fragile and sensitive..

12 comments:

  1. vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav,sankar!
    too good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice words, Sankar. They are full of emotion and honesty. You are a romantic and a good poet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear these words from you Jason. :)
    Thanks for the encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read almost all poems...this one is my most favourite...very touchy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaks Radha.. :) I hope you will like, Krisha and Me also..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice poem.. But the font is not clearly visible bcos of its colour(Red) !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Subatra.. wud ensure all poems are readable hereinafer. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to give it in wine red colour itself.. that why this confusion came.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So emotional and touchy which press the rewind button to play.

    ReplyDelete