Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't knock.. I am done!!



In a glass room; I sit at a corner!
People love to look at me and move on...
Few knock the walls and abort my serenity..
Emotions get injected into me as i see them..

I try to decode their burbles and understand nothing..
I search for mercy and love in their wily eyes
I hit the walls rapidly to touch them..
There I see them motionless and frozen;
Their eyes open wider, dazzle and they vanish!

I scream and cry; no one bothers..
Each line of the scratch reminds me the dazzled eyes,
the broken nails and the flooded blood..

It takes time to heal; it does!
I pat my shoulder and pacify me..
"Man! its the black curse!"

Often I dream of a one with an Axe in hand!
to reduce my walls into pieces..
I slowly get dissolved with the tranquility once again ..

I now sense, the vibrance of palms as it get rubbed on the walls..
The aura scares me like a summer thunder..
Heaven's sake! People.... Don't knock..
I am done with you.. Don't knock.


tic...! tic....!! tic......!!!

3 comments: